Show bar 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum suggestions
What bout a section for introductions of new users? Or a section to creates clans and clan wars. 
(14.05.2016, 19:55)PapayaCarlos Wrote: What bout a section for introductions of new users?

https://duelystforums.com/Thread-Introduce-yourself

(14.05.2016, 19:55)PapayaCarlos Wrote: Or a section to creates clans and clan wars.

You can post that here for now: https://duelystforums.com/Forum-Other-discussions
Awesome, thanks!
When posting successive posts, they automatically fuse - which is pretty sweet for text, but a nightmare for images. When posts containing images fuse, their respective content limits are not added: if I want to update my agglomerate post with new images, the limit is still 20 images tops for whatever number of posts were merged.

It would be nice if the limits of agglomerate posts merged, or if image posts didn't automatically merge. Thank you for your time!
Hmmm, that's a tricky one because on one side I see how it can be annoying, but on another I'd like to prevent spamming too many images (20 is already high for e.g. mobile users) and too quick consecutive posts instead of using the Edit functionality. I might make the post merge time smaller for users with more than X posts, but only 6-7 people are actively posting so it's not a big priority for now...

Since you're one of the most active users and you add valuable content, I added you to the Resource Team that doesn't have any merge limit, which will fix it in your case.
(18.05.2016, 02:36)Destroy666 Wrote: Since you're one of the most active users and you add valuable content, I added you to the Resource Team that doesn't have any merge limit, which will fix it in your case.

Yay! This will allow me to flood my thread with images <3
I won't be posting much during the next three weeks or so, holidays are coming and internet will be rare.

Thanks again for the quick and efficient solution!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum issues Destroy666 6 828 04.05.2016, 00:51
Last Post: timemaelstrom