Show bar 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question What are considered Vetruvian Staples and the such?
Yea I'm back, and with yet another deck building question, what're the current staples for Vetruvian, more specifically Zirix's staples, I already know that Fireblaze Obelysk (FBO) and Dune Caster are staples and Aymara Healer is an auto include in any Vet Deck, it just feels like I've missed a staple or two. Also I'ed like to know the staples for a Sajj deck if anyone feels inclined to chime in there, thanks in advance!
Right now Vetruvian is in a poor state. Staples - Aymara Healer for obvious reasons, Rasha's Curse is the best artifact removal in the game that can also work as a finisher, 1st Wish because it's the best card draw (unless your deck has very few minions), Hexblade is a very useful artifact, 2nd Wish provides great value when used at a right time, Dominate Will is great if you don't play against aggro and live until turn with 7 mana, Stars Fury does well against certain deck archetypes too, Fireblaze Obelysks were weakened but still are a priority to remove.

I wouldn't call Dunecasters staples - you're not very likely to have a Dervish alive nowadays. They still work in Dervish-heavy decks, but I don't see them on the ladder quite often since the BBS nerf.

The best Sajj deck atm is SaboSajj I'd say - as the name says focused on sabotaging the opponent with Hexblades, Blindscorches + Zen Ruis, etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deck Need Help Editing My Vetruvian Deck Colexiel 2 1 083 31.05.2016, 19:59
Last Post: Colexiel
  Budget Vetruvian for this season. TehThespian 1 1 725 03.05.2016, 16:04
Last Post: Omega30G
  Help with Vetruvian needed, patch 1.63. Werner 3 915 28.04.2016, 16:01
  Vetruvian 1.63 Patch Discussion nanker 5 1 425 28.04.2016, 02:50