Show bar 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunsteel Defender vs Suntide Maiden
Sunsteel Defender seems like a really cool unit for a Lyonar deck (unless you were fighting Abyssian or Vetruvian), since he seems to fit the whole "sturdy-base-stats" theme. I get that it's easy to nullify his effects and make him worthless, but the same can basically be said for Suntide Maiden. They're still pretty decent beginner cards in my opinion, though.

For a beginner with some spirit to spare looking for a decent budget deck, would you suggest Sunsteel Defender or Suntide Maiden? Also, once I get higher up to get better cards, what would you suggest I replace them with?

Also, probably stupid question but just making sure: does Circle of Life go through Forcefield?
I suggest primus shield master and deo tas and arclight regalia for 4 drops. between those 2 I would go with suntide, your last question no
I don't know about Primus Shieldmaster so much. Silverguard Knight does his job almost as well but with added benefits (cheaper, dispelbait, etc). Though I might look at Dioltas. Arclyte is an ovbious yes, tho.
Depends on the general, for Ziran the obvous choice is Suntide Maiden due to healing synergy, for Argeon I'd still go with Suntide Maiden, which can be buffed by Divind Bond. But that's if you want a DB deck, otherwise Sunsteel is stronger. But as said above, Dioltas is a much better choice and Primus Shieldmaster is comparable (even though Lyonar has much stronger provokes than that).

(07.06.2016, 16:17)Crop Wrote: Also, probably stupid question but just making sure: does Circle of Life go through Forcefield?

Why would it? You still to have  to deal any damage first.